Terms and Conditions
- All Content submissions are subject to approval by Hive Marketing Sdn Bhd (“the Company”).
- All Content submissions will require a minimum of two working days for processing.
- Publication of submissions are subject to available slots and will be published on a best-effort basis. The Company will not be held liable for any delays in publication.
- All Content submissions must comply with usage policies imposed by the respective social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram. The Company reserves the right to reject or edit any submission for the purpose of adhering to the policies.
- All Content submissions must comply with existing laws in Malaysia, including but not limited to the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998, and the Copyright Act 1987. The Company reserves the right to reject any submission that contravene these laws.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any Content submission that does not meet the standards set by the company.
- By registering with our Service and submitting this Form, you hereby agree that Hive Marketing Sdn Bhd, its related corporations, associates, affiliates and joint development companies as well as their representatives (collectively, “Hive”) may collect, obtain, store and process your personal data that you provide in this form for the purpose of receiving updates, news, promotional and marketing mails or materials from Hive.
- You hereby give your consent to Hive to:
- Store and process your Personal Data;
- Disclose your Personal Data to the relevant governmental authorities or third parties where required by law or for legal purposes.
- In addition, your Personal Data may be transferred to any company within Hive which may involve sending your data to a location outside Malaysia. For the purpose of updating or correcting such data, you may at any time apply to Hive to have access to your personal data which are stored by Hive.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Personal Data includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2020 including all data you had disclosed to Hive in this Form.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
- OUR/SERVICE PROVIDER’S CONTENT
- We reserve the right to modify, add or delete any Content appearing on or in connection with the Service(s), at any time without prior notice.
- You agree that in the event of any suspected violation or infringement of any law or regulation, we may remove the submitted content from our social media assets and in the event a competent regulator or authority having jurisdiction requests for particulars in connection with your Content, we may disclose any such associated information including but not limited to any of your confidential information to the appropriate authority(s) if we are required to do so by law without any notice to you. You acknowledge and accept that we may preserve your Content and disclose it if we are required to do so by law or if it is necessary to enforce these terms and conditions, a court order or a decision of a competent public authority, respond to claims that any of your Content or the activity of your business violates the law or the third party’s rights.
- YOUR CONTENT
- You shall be responsible for all of your Content and for the accuracy, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, quality and ownership of your Content.
- You should not submit Content that:
- Violates or infringes a third party’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right; or
- Misrepresents or misleads; or
- Bullies, harasses or intimidates; or
- Slanders, defames or libels; or
- Is inaccurate or false; or
- Spams other users; or
- Is in breach of any applicable law and regulations.
- By transmitting, uploading, posting or submitting any of your Content through the Service(s), you grant or have procured the permission to grant us and the relevant Service Providers a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual worldwide licence to use, distribute, modify, reproduce, publish and host your Content in any form anywhere. In addition, you authorize us and the relevant Service Providers to create derivatives of your Content on your behalf to post online, expose to search engines and syndicate to directories and other websites and services, to such extent as we and the relevant Service Providers in our absolute discretion, deem advisable in order to deliver the Service(s).
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Service is provided on a first come first served basis. Hive Marketing Sdn Bhd shall not be held liable for and makes no express or implied representation or warranties of any kind in relation to the Service. All warranties, conditions, representations, indemnities, and guarantees with respect to the Service, whether express or implied, arising by law, custom, prior oral or written statements by Hive Marketing Sdn Bhd, or otherwise (including, but not limited to any warranty of merchantability, satisfaction, fitness for particular purpose or non-infringement) are hereby overridden, excluded and disclaimed.
- In the event the Content submitted by you is not published on the confirmed date and/or time, Hive Marketing Sdn Bhd will not be liable for consequential, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary, or indirect damages. Lost profits or penalties of any nature are hereby waived. Hive Marketing Sdn Bhd reserves the right to publish the Content at another date or offer a full refund.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- In the event you have been overcharged due to a technical error, the Company will refund you the excess amount.
- You may send us your cancellation request in writing by email for any unpublished Content, provided a minimum of two days notice is given. The Company shall refund you the amount paid, minus any administrative charges that may be incurred in the process.
- In the event we are unable to publish your submitted Content on the confirmed date, we will endeavour to publish the Content at the earliest opportunity and inform you accordingly. If you wish to decline this alternative, you can cancel the unpublished wallpost and submit a refund request. This request must be submitted at least 24 hours before the alternative publication date.
- The Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability for any delays in processing refunds owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the payment instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed.
- If the Bank refuses or delays honouring the Payment Instruction(s).
- Circumstances beyond the control of the Company, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure, such as computer or telephone breakdown, due to unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force).