Video Editor (Junior)
Hive Marketing Sdn Bhd
Posted 3 months ago
- Conceptualize and produce high-quality video content for Hive community and client’s social media channels
- Produce creative and high-quality videos that meet client’s requirements in a timely manner
- Optimize video content for different social media channels and formats, including Instagram Stories, TikTok, Reels, YouTube, etc.
- Work closely with Creative & Servicing Team to ensure client’s brands visual identity is accurately reflected in the video content.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Postgraduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Mass Communication and Media Studies, Public Relations, Film Studies, Cinematography, Photography, Videography, Visual Arts, or related fields
- Proficiency in video editing software, Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Ability to priorities, multi-task and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience optimizing video content for social media platforms
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative mindset with a strong attention to detail