Human Resource & Admin
Hive Marketing Sdn Bhd
Posted 1 month ago
- Responsible for talent recruitment.
- Prepare hiring documents such appointment letters, NDA and all necessary official letters.
- Maintaining employee physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts, Annual Leaves, Claims etc.
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Publish and remove job ads and prepare job descriptions.
- Handle on-boarding processes and procedures for new hire.
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
- Ad hoc events supporting.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or an related field required
- Has experience as a Human Resource or similar role
- Fresh Grad is encourage to apply
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Excel
- Posses strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and attention to details
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Able to start immediately would be a plus