Content Creator (In-House/ Freelance)
Freelance, FullTime, Internship
Posted 1 month ago
- Conceptualize, create, and produce quality short video content for our community platform.
- Visuals length are between 30 to 60 seconds depending on the context.
- Research and stay up-to-date with relevant topics and trends to ensure content remains fresh and appealing.
- Collaborate with the marketing and creative teams to develop content ideas that align with our community or client target audience.
- Among the topics covered will be relating to our Community Platform: Sinaran Wanita, Raja Cuti, Raja Lepak, Raja Kapcai & Aiskrim Potong
- Monitor and analyze video performance metrics to assess audience engagement and make data-driven improvements.
- Continuously brainstorm and contribute innovative ideas to improve content quality and captivate the audience’s attention.
- Proficient videography and video editing skills.
- Strong understanding of storytelling, visual aesthetics, and audience engagement techniques.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and their respective video requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in video content creation.
- Strong communication skills to effectively present ideas and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- A creative and innovative mindset, constantly seeking new ways to captivate the audience’s attention.
Remark: Freelance Content Creator will be more focus for Community Platform
If you are interested for the role, kindly share your portfolio in the Remark box. HR department will reach out to you if you are qualified for the role. Meanwhile, check out our community platform more more info.